quarta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2014

Stories of Paraná - Wedding Cake

Stories of Paraná - Wedding Cake

Wedding cake
Francisco Brito Lacerda

Diva had reached telling new boyfriend, a teacher.
- He is legally separated or divorced, I'm not sure.
This is annoying.
People love fabrications.
Can spread that I took the woman teacher.
- The separation of them was now in these days?
- It's been over year.
Fight old.
Started on their wedding day.
Even slept in the same bed. In the afternoon, he went to get a wedding cake bakery.
Take long.

Came back saying that he had met a woman out on the street, stopping to talk. The bride went crazy life.
Thought he was dating a woman out, pitched a commotion. Just bad, you see, before entering the church.
- What up? Of course he tried to please, like who shows white flag.
But not so. The bride knocked her door. And Professor stubborn, was sleeping in the bed of wind.
In the morning, they agreed.
- Hard to believe this story.
Married with one girl, the man cries, Sapateia, but not subject to sleeping in the bed of wind, inda more on the first night.
- Turns out she was not a virgin.
During courtship, were in the parlor, pretending they saw the novel. The mother wore felt slippers.
One night, stealthily, took the two on the couch. The rest you guess.
Shamelessness! 0 You took advantage of my youngest daughter! Things are not so vãoficar ... He promised to marry.
He thought his girlfriend was waiting.
- No way! Only had a son two years later, when the wedding was over, the doors slam so lax.
- Then came the separation?
- Came.
He burrego, gave up the house in favor of women. And pay a pension to his son.
- What is the problem then? Just married, do not you think?
- Not quite.
Have not seen the paperwork.
I want a guarantee. The teacher says he earns well, has apartment.
Promises much, even automobile.
I'm afraid it's hype.
- Why so careful?
- I met single.
We were never lovers. Just friends, say goodbye on the street. And if he invent divorced because of me? In this city everything happens ...
- Nonsense.
If you think so ...
- Then he is jealous. There is no equal. Already meddles in my life.
You are seeing this tooth down here? He thinks it's kind of dark.
Advises me to go to the dentist.
Even asked the bastard if I wash my head everyday.
So I said I wash three times a week.
You think little?
- An absurd.
With you soon, as capricious ...
- Then he ran his hand across my face.
Sniffed his fingertips.
He said he did not like base.
- This subject can only be a dance teacher!
- When I walked into his cart for the first ride down the wood in my short, short one that is not so well, is more or less here. I do not like naked women, he said.
- What a deal!
- And look at my nails.
Requires natural enamel.
Implies with my lipstick, If makes sick time to eat.
- Whether special dishes?
- Calls a lot, is rude.
Late afternoon, Sunday, serving coffee with milk powder. You know what he said? I do not like milk powder. I prefer natural milk.
So I did not restrain myself. The house cat was on top of the coffin wood. The answer came on time.
If you want real milk, just lift the cat's tail.
Lift and tighten ...

Francisco Brito Lacerda, lawyer


Source: Stories of Paraná, Brasil.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário